Courses & Workshops
4-0140 OpenText Content Server IDE (CSIDE) Fundamentals v10.5
Duration: 4 days
The Builder Fundamentals course provides an in-depth understanding of the functionality of Builder, the application development component of the Content Server SDK. You will learn how to customize a Content Server application, including both the underlying functionality and the Web interface.
- Create modules to package customizations for easy installation and upgrades
- Write code using OScript, Content Server’s programming language
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Create request handlers to process new functionality
- Add new types of items to be stored and managed by Content Server
- Add new interface components and modify the current interface
- Integrate code into the Content Server object system in supported ways
- Programming knowledge and experience (especially object-oriented languages such as C++)
- Application development knowledge and experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML for Web interface customization
- Strong knowledge of the Content Server interface and functionality
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||3,580.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||4,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||8,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||3,200.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||16,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,580.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Nov 21, 2016||On-site||4-0140||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||2,800.00||Add to Cart|
|Dec 05, 2016||On-site||4-0140||English||Virtual Classroom - North America||3,580.00||Add to Cart|