Courses & Workshops
2-0114 Designing and Implementing Forms
Duration: 1 day
The Content Server Designing and Implementing Forms course teaches users how to create and use HTML forms with the Content Server Forms module.
By the end of the course, you will know how to:
- Create and edit Web forms using a variety of attribute types.
- Design HTML "skins" to provide a customized look and feel to the forms.
- Configure Web forms to provide easy data entry and retrieval, stored either in separate database tables or as Content Server items.
- Replace workflow tasks with Web forms, to provide end users with familiar look and feel.
- Include Web forms in a workflow package, and route based on values in a form field.
- Configure Web forms to initiate a workflow.
- Write LiveReports to query data submitted using Web forms.
Data Administrators, Workflow and Forms Designers and Business Users who would like to implement Web-based forms.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Italy||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,000.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Sep 21, 2017||On-site||Designing Forms||English||Ottawa, ON - OpenText||895.00||Add to Cart|