Courses & Workshops
3-0127 OpenText Content Server Schema and Report Fundamentals v10.5 SP1
Duration: 1 day
Understand the Content Server schema and the relationships among various tables. Learn to write complex SQL queries and LiveReports to extract information from core Content Server tables and from users/groups, custom attributes, notifications, eLink, and workflows.
- Locate many types of Content Server data within the database and plan sophisticated reports.
- Write simple and complex SQL queries and LiveReports to retrieve information about Content Server content, permissions, attributes, users/groups, workflows, and many other types of content.
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Use DBMS-specific functions and Content Server views
- Use LiveReports within custom Content Server interfaces
- Create complex LiveReports and sub reports using a variety of tabular and graphical formats
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Italy||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.