Courses & Workshops
3-0130 OpenText Content Server Architecture Workshop v10.5
Duration: 3 days
This course builds upon the topics discussed in course 3-0126 - System and Search Administration. This highly technical workshop examines OpenText Content Server from an architectural and security point of view. It examines all of the certified - and some common but not certified - solutions from monolithic installations to highly available clusters. All aspects of the service are examined, from the network and network services to the database and file system resources. Sizing and scalability of Content Server architectures are also reviewed.
- This highly interactive workshop will guide you through the processes, methods, issues and decisions required for designing a system configuration to meet your business needs while maintaining an environment that meets or exceeds your security policy.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Plan for the installation of your Content Server system from many aspects including:
- Architecture planning
- Technical decisions
- Configuration and tuning of various software components
- Plan for the monitoring and maintenance of your Content Server system
- Plan for the backup and recovery of your Content Server system
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Spain||1,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||6,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||13,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.