Courses & Workshops
3-4000 Business Process Management (BPM) Server: Customizing and Administration (formerly 785)
Duration: 5 days
The participants receive a substantiated view about the possibilities of process management with OpenText Business Process Management (BPM) Server. They will be able to set up the workflow organisation for process-management projects. In addition, they acquire knowledge to design the user front-ends. Further, they learn the installation, configuration and the administration of OpenText BPM.
NOTE: The installation of OpenText BPM is not part of the course).
- Process Management Basics
- Architecture of OpenText BPM Server
- Handling of all OpenText BPM Server
- Creating and maintaining processes
- Introduction in OpenText BPM Server installation
- Hard- and Software prerequisites
- Project manager and project team members
- Consultants and partners
- Knowledge about administration of MS Windows NT
- Basic Internet and database server knowledge
- Basic programming knowledge
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||5,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.