Courses & Workshops
3-4180 Production Document Management: Customizing (formerly 780)
Duration: 5 days
Participants will learn concepts and architecture of OpenText Production Document Management. Students will become familiar with the necessary steps for designing a data model and an application architecture. In addition, they will learn how to administer applications in productive environments and troubleshoot problems.
Production Document Management - Overview
- Basic concepts and components
- Deployment/Configuration of the OpenText Production Document Management web application
- Production Document Management User Management concepts
- Administration of record profiles
- Security in OpenText Production Document Management
- Troubleshooting OpenText PDMS web application
- DocumentModeler Introduction
- Introduction to customizing the OpenText Production Document Management web application
- Authorization concept
- Develop the OpenText Production Document Management web application
- OpenText Production Document Management deployment in various scenarios/integrations
This training is geared to administrators, project members as well as application department staff involved in modelling a OpenText Production Document Management web application
Experience with databases.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||5,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.