Courses & Workshops
6-5100 Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Fundamentals (formerly 601)
Duration: 3 days
This three-day Enterprise Content Management course provides a basic understanding of the ECM world.
By the end of this course, you will be able to:
- Understand the challenges of Enterprise Content Management (ECM) and the requirements of companies for ECM solutions.
- Identify key technologies of ECM solutions and their specific benefit.
- Locate information and design ways to efficiently track and retrieve information.
- Recommend ECM solutions based on typical business cases.
- Hands-on experience & business examples.
The Enterprise Content Management Course is designed for Project Managers and members, Consultants and Decision Makers.
Professional IT background.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Italy||1,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,125.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||4,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.