Courses & Workshops
4-0141 Content Server Workflow Customization Fundamentals v10.5
Duration: 1 day
This course is intended for developers who are interested in customizing and extending Content Server’s workflow functionality
- The first half of the day comprises short lecture style sessions, each followed by a short exercise to reinforce the concepts learned in the lecture
- The second half of the day is hands-on, where the students implement various projects that encompass different workflow customizations discussed earlier in the day
On Completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Discuss how a workflow map’s data is stored, and understand the tables that store a workflow instance’s data
- Use many of the OSpaces and objects that make up the workflow functionality
- Find and use various key functions available in the WAPI built-in package and in workflow Pkg and Utils objects.
- Implement objects that easily provide hooks into Content Server’s workflow functionality and then use these hooks to add custom functionality
- 4-0140 - OpenText Content Server IDE (CSIDE) Fundamentals
- 2-0113 - OpenText Content Server Workflow Design
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CDN||895.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||GBP||2,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Oct 09, 2017||On-site||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||700.00||Add to Cart|