Courses & Workshops
3-0703 Imaging Enterprise Scan Workshop
Duration: 1 day
This workshop provides an overview of the functionality of OpenText Imaging Enterprise Scan. Students will be familiarized with its usage and learn how to create individual scan profiles for their daily business documents.
- An overview of concepts and benefits of Enterprise Scan.
- Creation of different scan profiles.
- Solutions for difficult situations like transparent copies, coloured backgrounds, bulk processing of various sized forms.
- Setup of document stacks and groups.
- Individual archiving scenarios.
- Organization of the operating cycle.
Scanner operators, Consultants, Key users of scanning centers.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||700.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||1,150.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||550.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||895.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||USD||4,500.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.