Courses & Workshops
3-0700 Archive Server Administration
Duration: 5 days
The course enables you to administer an OpenText Archive Server (formerly Livelink ECM - Archive Server) efficiently and reliably. This includes learning to:
- Configure the Archive Server according to the needs of your enterprise,
- Operate the server reliably
- Detect and solve common problems yourself.
- Optical archiving: definition, requirements, media types.
Document processing by the Archive Server
- Stages of document processing
- Document structure on storage media
Archive Server basis configuration
- Logical archives,media pools
- Disk buffers
Archive Server architecture
- Functional components
- Navigating through the server
- Server startup and shutdown
- Monitoring for problems
- Operating optical media, Media migration
- Job scheduling, Backup concepts
- Various configuration tasks
- Communication interfaces and protocols
- Configuring HTTP security
- Audit Trails
- Working with log files, Tracing documents
- Problem investigation and prevention
Administrators of the OpenText Archive Server.
General IT background and experience in server administration is recommendable.
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Benelux||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Nordic||3,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||5,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,750.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SEK||29,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||4,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||4,475.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Oct 23, 2017||On-site||English||Virtual Classroom - Asia Pacific||4,000.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 20, 2017||On-site||English||Hoofddorp, NL||3,500.00||Add to Cart|
|Nov 20, 2017||On-site||Deutsch||Munich_Grasbrunn - Open Text||3,500.00||Add to Cart|