Courses & Workshops
5-0152 OpenText Content Server System Administrator Certification Program v10.5 SP1
Duration: 3 days
The OpenText Content Server System Administrator (OTCSSA) Certification Program is intended for system administrators who have completed the prerequisite Content Server courses. It is designed to review and test the skills of Content Server administrators and help them achieve certification.
- Participants will find the experience challenging but highly rewarding, and will have the dedicated support of experienced Content Server mentors throughout the duration of the program.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Review of required material, including sample questions and coaching on key concepts
- System Administration project, including installing and configuring Content Server to specification
- Complete the Content Server System Administrator Certification Exam
Administrators and Support Specialists who want to achieve OTCSSA certification.
- 1-0100 OpenText Content Server for Business Users (1 day) or
- 1-0101 OpenText Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals (3 days) or
- 1-0104-dl Content Server Records Management (24 hours) or
- 1-0107-eL Using OpenText Content Server (6 hours)
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||3,000.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||€ - France||12,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Nov 02, 2016||On-site||OTCSSA||English||Ottawa, ON - OpenText||2,685.00||Add to Cart|