Courses & Workshops
5-0152 OpenText Content Server System Administrator Certification Program v10.5 SP1
Duration: 3 days
The OpenText Content Server System Administrator (OTCSSA) Certification Program is intended for system administrators who have completed the prerequisite Content Server courses. It is designed to review and test the skills of Content Server administrators and help them achieve certification.
- Participants will find the experience challenging but highly rewarding, and will have the dedicated support of experienced Content Server mentors throughout the duration of the program.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Review of required material, including sample questions and coaching on key concepts
- System Administration project, including installing and configuring Content Server to specification
- Complete the Content Server System Administrator Certification Exam
Administrators and Support Specialists who want to achieve OTCSSA certification.
- 1-0100 OpenText Content Server for Business Users (1 day) or
- 1-0101 OpenText Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals (3 days) or
- 1-0104-dl Content Server Records Management (24 hours) or
- 1-0107-eL Using OpenText Content Server (6 hours)
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - France||3,000.00|
|Per Course at Customer Site||€ - France||12,000.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,100.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||3,450.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||1,650.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||2,400.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||2,685.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Currently, there are no training dates scheduled for this course or workshop at this time. Please contact us to schedule an on-site course or workshop at your location.