Courses & Workshops
5-0151 OpenText Content Server Business Consultant Certification Program v10.5 SP1
Duration: 4 days
The Content Server Business Consultant Certification Program’s focus is to assess the knowledge and experience of the attendees, and bridge that knowledge gap through mentoring where required to aid participants in completing their exams.
- Participants will find the experience challenging but highly rewarding, and will have the dedicated support of experienced Content Server mentors throughout the duration of the program.
On completion of this course, participants should be able to:
- Provide a means for those organizations with highly skilled Content Server Consultants to achieve certification
- Provide refresher courses for Content Server Consultants to bring them up to speed with techniques and tools available in the latest releases of Content Server
Business Consultant, Administrator
- 1-0100 OpenText Content Server for Business Users (1 day) or
- 1-0101 OpenText Content Server Knowledge Fundamentals (3 days) or
- 1-0104-dl Content Server Records Management (24 hours) or
- 1-0107-eL Using OpenText Content Server (6 hours)
|Per Student at Open Text Site||€ - Germany||2,800.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||AUD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||CHF||4,600.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||GBP||2,500.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||SGD||3,200.00|
|Per Student at Open Text Site||USD||3,580.00|
Taxes: All prices exclude VAT or other taxes where applicable (all currencies).
Extra expenses: Customer site course prices do not include instructor travel expenses, which are billed separately.
Reservations: Please provide a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice when arranging courses at customer sites.
Course & Workshop Calendar
Below is a listing of all the currently available dates and locations for this course and/or workshop from Open Text.
Selection & Registration Process
Before you can register for a course or workshop, you need to select which one you want to attend. To do this, simply click on the "Add to cart" link and it will be added to your shopping cart.
Note: After clicking on the "Add to cart" link, you will be taken to the main course and workshop selection page where all of the courses and workshops you have added to your shopping cart will appear at the top of the page.
Once you have selected all the courses and workshops you want to attend, simply select the "Check-out link and complete the registration form.
|Date||Course Type||Course Name||Language||Location||Price||Add|
|Jul 18, 2016||On-site||OTCSBC_v1051||English||Ottawa, ON - Open Text||3,580.00||Add to Cart|