South East Water is one of three retail water companies that provide water and sewerage solutions for Melbourne, Australia. Encompassing a square footage of 3,640 kilometres and with more than 1.3 million customers, South East Water manages infrastructure and assets valued in excess of AUD $1billion.
When South East Water needed an innovative and extensible solution to measure and improve customer service in response to increased service quality regulations, they turned to Open Text...
- Utilization of electronic workflow enables process automation in the Customer Services Division resulting in enhanced customer services
- A Quality Management System allows all employees to read and update policies, procedures, and work instructions
- An electronic document repository significantly reduces paper use
- Improved productivity and efficiency
- Enhanced collaboration and project management