Barclays Bank broke new ground when it established its first financial services office in the heart of London's financial district more than 300 years ago. The organization continues to expand its territories with innovative services and a growing customer base spanning 60 nations and 2,120 branches.
When Barclays Bank needed an ECM solution to streamline their decentralized Human Resources system, they turned to Open Text...
- Capture of over 75,000 employee records in a centralized repository
- Reduced monthly storage costs as many paper-based processes have been eliminated
- Reduced labor resources and manual processes
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Easy access to archived data
- Improved security and scalability
- Enhanced employee satisfaction