Hatch Upgrades to Content Server 10 for Improved User Experience
Smooth upgrade ensures faster content access
- Hatch was faced with information growth and more complex projects and clients.
- With all this complexity, Hatch decided to move to a 64-bit architecture to keep in line with the direction of their engineering design tools.
- Hatch wanted to move to Content Server 10 to increase performance and scalability and be able to handle more volume of information.
- Performance gains would be realized through the indexing improvements.
- Providing a stabilized platform for the business.
- Better hardware utilization and reduced administration effort, while delivering a faster experience for users.
- Easier navigation improves adoption and connects users with information they need, when and how they need it.
- More intuitive user interface (UI).
Hatch is an employee-owned, multidisciplinary professional services firm that delivers a comprehensive array of technical and strategic services, including consulting, information technology, engineering, process development, and project and construction management to the Mining, Metallurgical, Energy, and Infrastructure sectors. For more information, visit: www.hatch.ca