NuStar Energy L.P.
NuStar Energy Taking a Systematic Approach to Email Management
OpenText Email Management for Microsoft Exchange helps NuStar Energy reduce the cost and risk of mismanaged corporate email
Having all email in one location, being able to search in one place and put a legal hold in one location instead of potentially seven or eight, is huge for us on the legal end. It’s all managed by OpenText.
- Dramatic growth in email; "keep everything forever" mentality
- Inadequate email storage
- Lack of disposition rules drive up legal costs and risks
- OpenText Archive Server
- OpenText Content Server
- OpenText Email Management for Microsoft Exchange
- OpenText Records Management
- Mitigate legal risk associated with mismanaged email; decreased litigation costs
- Able to securely store, manage, and retrieve email content
- Compliance with company policies and practices
- An increase in electronic storage space
NuStar Energy L.P. is a publicly traded, limited partnership based in San Antonio, with 8,417 miles of pipeline; 89 terminal and storage facilities that store and distribute crude oil, refined products and specialty liquids; and two asphalt refineries and a fuels refinery with a combined throughput capacity of 118,500 barrels per day. NuStar has operations in the United States, Canada, Mexico, the Netherlands, the United Kingdom and Turkey. For more information, visit: www.nustarenergy.comRead the Full Story