The Linde Group Depends on OpenText ECM to Improve Platform Strategy
The world leading gas and engineering company increases productivity and saves time.
- Uncontrolled document volume in the millions, both SAP and non-SAP documents
- Complex IT structures due to local and international presence and growth, including growth through acquisitions
- Globally applicable process standards are only possible with a platform strategy for ECM
- Time savings, increased productivity, and higher process quality through immediate availability of all information, including documents
- Platform approach for ECM minimises development, administration, and support required for a large number of solutions
About Linde Group
With a 2010 revenue of EUR 12.9 billion, 49,100 employees, and a market presence in over 100 countries, Linde Group is a world-leading gases and engineering company. The Linde Gases Division is a world leader in the international gases market. The company offers a wide range of compressed and liquefied gases as well as chemicals for a huge variety of industries. The company is also investing in the expansion of its fast-growing healthcare business, i.e., medical gases, and it is a leading global player in the development of environmentally friendly hydrogen technology.