Business Process Improvements with Combined Strength of OpenText and SAP
Leveraging the full scope of the OpenText ECM Suite for SAP Solutions leads to significant results for World Kitchen
World Kitchen struggled with an ever increasing volume of data build up that was leading to system performance challenges. They wanted a better way to manage business documents for easy electronic storage and accessibility. In the Accounts Payable department, a manual invoice workflow process led to a high percentage of invoices not paid on time.
- OpenText Data Archiving for SAP® Solutions
- OpenText Document Access for SAP® Solutions
- OpenText Vendor Invoice Management for SAP® Solutions
- Reduced storage costs and increased user response time levels
- Documents are now more accessible leading to improved process efficiencies and cost savings
- Vendor relations have improved resulting in better terms and cash discounts
- AP process improvements have lead to decreased invoice backlog and faster cycle times
- Reduction in AP headcount of 5 FTEs
About World Kitchen
World Kitchen is a consumer products manufacturer headquartered in Chicago, Illinois. The company manufactures consumer products in the housewares market, including the manufacture and sale of baking dishes, dinnerware, kitchen gadgets, and cutlery. Major brands from World Kitchen include CorningWare, Pyrex, Corelle, EKCO, and Chicago Cutlery. World Kitchen has manufacturing facilities in both the US and Asia and distribution centers in a number of countries around the world.