Office of the Connecticut State Comptroller
OpenText Helps The State of Connecticut Streamline Management of Employee Retirement Records
Integrated document management capabilities helps agency to capture, retrieve and store information by automating manual business processes
- Limited storage for volumes of paper and electronic information generated during daily operations
- Burden of processing the capture, retrieval and storage of information
- Records not easily accessible
- Inefficient manual processes now automated
- Information consolidated in a single, secure, managed repository
- Documents needed for legal or regulatory compliance are collected, filed and stored in the repository
- Complete case folders, containing various document types, can be easily located, retrieved quickly from a single repository and displayed in a single universal viewer
- RSD can get more work done faster, with fewer people, better accuracy and less paper.
About Office of the Connecticut State Comptroller
As agent of the State Employees Retirement Commission, the Retirement Services Division, within the Office of the Connecticut State Comptroller administers all state pension plans except the Teachers Retirement System, providing a comprehensive package of services ranging from pre-retirement counseling to post-mortem accounting.