Argos product offering comes to life with OpenText Media Management
OpenText Media Management system capabilities has enabled Argos to expand product offering, supporting the bold plans of the company.
- Image and video are key for digital retailers and customers demand for visual information have increased
- Need powerful asset management tool the handle an average of 7 images per product sold by Argos
- Provide the business with full control of its assets
- Automated processes and reduced costs
- Single source of content for all campaigns, videos and creative assets
Argos is part of Sainsbury's, who acquired Home Retail Group, the previous owner of Argos and Habitat, on 2nd September 2016, creating one of the UK's leading food and non-food retailers – a multi-product, multi-channel business with fast delivery networks.