U.S. Midwest Bank Realizes Content Management 'Dividends'
The PrivateBank uses OpenText Content Suite to speed up operations and satisfy client expectation for real-time interactions
Since a lot of today’s information is unstructured, OpenText positions us to leverage that data and apply analytics on top of it in a way that we can obtain additional insights and improve our business.
• Rising volumes of unstructured information
• Manual processes hinder compliance and elevate cost
• Lack of central, digital solution extends turnaround times, and affects collaboration and client service
• Leverage corporate data for insights and business improvement
• Minimize risk with reliable information governance
• Reduce costs by eliminating paper and increasing productivity
• Support collaboration and real-time service to enhance client satisfaction
PrivateBancorp, Inc., through its subsidiary The PrivateBank, delivers customized business and personal financial services to middle-market companies, as well as business owners, executives, entrepreneurs and families in all of the markets and communities it serves. As of June 30, 2015, the Company had 34 offices in 11 states and $16.2 billion in assets. The Company's website is www.theprivatebank.comRead the Full Story