COMM-UNITY EDV GmbH
Empress Maria Theresa would be delighted: Austrian municipalities benefit from e-government in the cloud
Tasks and processes are the same for cities and municipalities, regardless of their size, and require a powerful but low-cost software solution
- Media discontinuity between data and unstructured information made the digitization of processes in municipalities more difficult.
- Complexity, scope, and type of tasks are similar, regardless of the size of the Austrian cities and municipalities.
- e-government laws, structural reforms, and changes to budgetary law imposed extensive demands on the small cities and municipalities in Austria.
- Seamless integration of unstructured information in GeOrg with OpenText does away with media discontinuity for true e-government.
- GeOrg usage model on a rental basis is attractive to municipalities with small numbers of users.
- Integration with SAP and sophisticated authorization models ensure GeOrg is legally compliant–now and in future.
About COMM-UNITY EDV GmbH
Around 670 of approx. 2,350 communities in Austria use the solutions of COMM-UNITY GmbH and its 73 employees. The provider of software products and services for
municipal authorities is one of Austria’s leading developers for innovative, tailored, and efficient e-government solutions. For more information, visit: http://home.comm-unity.at/