Make the Switch to OpenText
Starting today, we’re offering existing Autonomy customers a free product trade-in that allows you to trade the value of your current maintenance for licenses of OpenText software.*
Why Make the Switch?
75% of the world’s top 5,000 companies rely on OpenText products and services. This is your opportunity to build a long-term relationship with us. As a trusted partner, we’ll work with you to:
- Protect your investment and move forward with your critical business initiatives using products and services from a stable, global vendor.
- Switch over your current Autonomy system without losing existing value.
- Match your Autonomy solution with its OpenText counterpart. OpenText provides equal or better functionality for the following recommended trade-ins:
° Interwoven for OpenText Web Experience Management
° iManage for OpenText eDOCS Legal Content Management
° Meridio, MDY, iLumen for OpenText Records Management
° MediaBin for OpenText Media Management
° Cardiff BPM for OpenText MBPM
- Ensure a smooth rollout with our experienced Professional Services Team which has expertise in helping customers with legacy system migration.
Maximize value and minimize risk. Unleash the power of your information with OpenText EIM.
How Do I Make the Switch?
Ensure business continuity around all of your critical content assets. Take advantage of this exclusive offer from OpenText today! Fill out the form below or call 1-800-499-6544.
Behr: Improving Customer Experience to Increase Retention
Balch & Bingham: Reducing Risk & Enforcing Security
*Switch Offer Conditions
1. OpenText offers equal licenses for the number of users and/or capacity for the Autonomy system that is to be replaced.
2. OpenText is offering a trade-in of an Autonomy system for a one-off license transaction, which equates to the annual maintenance value of the Autonomy system that is replaced.
3. The trade-in offer applies to products with equal functionality.
4. This offer runs until June 30, 2013.
5. Other conditions may apply. Give us a call.