The Insurance Workplace (TIW) Success Story
TIW Group Driving Innovation in London Insurance Market with OpenText ECM Suite
Secure, private, cloud-based platform provides a global collaboration environment for brokers and underwriters
“We looked closely at what was on offer in the market at the time, and OpenText stood head and shoulders above the competition. They had the largest market share at the time of similar applications of their product; we would be able to implement largely out-of-the-box, but with the flexibility to extend the solution when we needed to. Crucially, their security model met the robust demands of the financial services industry”
— Warren Gunn, Technical Director for TIW Group Limited
- Required a secure document collaboration platform, accessible via the Internet
- Needed an extensible system to build specific solutions for the demanding London Insurance market
- Wanted an intuitive user interface that offered remote and ad-hoc access
- TIW clients can scale their operation quickly and easily
- No on-premise infrastructure required
- Access anytime, anywhere with robust security
- Option to use with or without integration to other systems
About the Organization
TIW Group (TIW) was formed in 2005 with a vision to provide an electronic platform to support the London insurance and reinsurance markets. Since then, TIW has played a prominent role in assisting with insurance reforms, regulations, and, in particular, the processing of London market risks, premiums, and claims.
Much of the central activity in the insurance market is documentation. TIW built The Insurance Workplace using OpenText technology as the platform to deliver their solutions securely over the Internet in a private cloud environment.
How can we help?
North America: 1-800-499-6544