Dedicated to the successful deployment and support of OpenText solutions
Global Support Portal
As an administrator/developer with a formal support & maintenance program with OpenText, you can access downloads & patches, documentation, product information, discussions and product previews from one of our support sites.
Using a methodology honed over years of deploying solutions for enterprise or departmental use, OpenText consultants will help orchestrate the strategic planning, implementation and governance of solutions, or deliver rapid implementation and upgrade services to accelerate your return on investment.
OpenText Service Packages include tasks and deliverables defined to meet your needs based on our implementation framework. This framework provides the proven methods, procedures and guidelines to successfully roll out Enterprise Content Management (ECM) solutions.
- Operation Modeling: A business-first approach for helping you optimize your use of our solutions...read more
- Governance Assessment: Works through a comprehensive series of guidelines, procedures, best practices and compliance measures to establish the ongoing management of our solutions...read more
- User Experience: A user-centric approach that helps you optimize the use of our solutions...read more
- System Design: A consultancy service for customers who require architecture design advice for sizing new systems or scaling existing systems...read more
The Enterprise Support Program is available for customers that require the fastest turn-around time to solve technical issues or questions and proactively manage the Livelink environment...read more
By allowing each customer to select a level of service that corresponds with specific requirements, OpenText can deliver highly appropriate and effective service. We offer three levels of support:
- Standard Support
- Extended Hours Support
- Premier Support
To ensure the long-term success of your OpenText product deployment, we provide educational support for the key stakeholder groups that are instrumental during the implementation and roll-out phases of your ECM solution:
- Implementation: Project Implementation Team
- Roll-out: User Communities, Functional Support Team
- Implementation & Roll-out: Executive Sponsors & Managers, Technical Support Team
Perhaps you are interested in an installed system, need time to build your hardware requirements, but want to get your project up and running immediately. As well, you may be faced with the additional challenges of getting support from internal IT resources or have budget restraints.
For these reasons, more and more companies are turning to hosted solutions. OpenText's Hosting Services provide an alternate method of deployment to achieve optimum performance without the administrative and implementation costs associated with installing and managing an in-house system.