Prevent Information Theft – from the Inside and the Outside
According to a 2015 study*, the average worldwide cost of a data breach was approximately $3.8 million per incident. In the US, the average cost of a data breach in 2015 was $6.5 million per occurrence. Nearly half of those incidents are caused by hackers or criminal insiders.
OpenText™ Exceed™ TurboX (ETX) plays an important role in preventing IP theft. ETX is secure by design: sensitive information such as design files, health records, and financial data remain in the data center, rather than being passed across networks to user devices. And because the data is not sent to laptops, tablets, phones, or other endpoints, it cannot be stolen from those devices by hackers or employees.
Built-in security features of ETX include:
- FIPS 140-2 validated encryption
- Encryption with SSH and TLS 1.2
- Support for LDAP and single sign-on (Kerberos)
- Support for Pluggable Authentication Modules (PAM)
- Comprehensive activity logs, allowing administrators to explore and inspect details of users and server activities
- Session-based privacy for companies that exercise stringent privacy control
To experience the exceptional performance of Exceed TurboX, register to test drive the ETX demo.