- Enterprise World 2017 Kickoff Celebration & Reception – July 11
- Breakfast & Lunch – July 11 - 13
- General Session Keynote – July 11
- Breakout Sessions – July 11 - 13
- Enterprise Expo – July 11 - 13
- Innovation Lab – July 10 - 13 (on-site sign up required)
- Developer Lab– July 10 - 13 (on-site sign up required)
- Evening Entertainment – July 13
- Conference Proceedings
|Super Early Bird|
(Ends February 15)
(February 16 – April 15)
(April 16 – July 9)
(July 10 - July 13)
|Customer Elite Members Conference Registration||US$1,695||US$1,895||US$1,895||US$1,895|
|Public Sector Registration*||US$995||US$995||US$995||US$995|
|One Day Conference Registration**||US$1,295||US$1,295||US$1,295||US$1,495|
|Partner Rate (sponsoring partners)||US$1,695||US$1,695||US$1,695||US$1,695|
|Partner Rate (non-sponsoring partners)||US$2,095||US$2,095||US$2,095||US$2,095|
|Partner Expo Pass (pod & booth sponsors only)***||US$995||US$995||US$995||US$995|
Please note that the registration fee must be paid before entering the conference.
*For information on our Special Public Sector rate, email email@example.com or contact your account rep for a promo code.
**One-day Registration fees do not include the Thursday Evening Event.
***The Partner Expo Pass includes meals and access to the Expo. It does not include the breakout sessions, general sessions, or the Thursday Evening Event.
****Guests must be 19 years of age or older.
Go to the Register Now page and select the most appropriate registration pass to being the registration process. There are different passes for customers and partners and within your registration you have the option of registering for one of the following:
- Full Conference Pass
- One-Day Conference Pass
- Training Only
- Expo Only (Partners)
- Partner Summit (Partners)
- Edit your profile information
- Sign up for training if you originally registered for the conference only
- Sign up for the conference if you originally registered for training only
- Add more training workshops/courses, or modify your training selections, breakout session choices, etc.
- Add a guest and pay for guest passes to one or more evening event
- Cancel your registration (cancellation policies apply)
All purchases and fees are calculated and billed in US Dollars.
We accept the following credit cards:
- American Express
Your credit card payment will be processed immediately.
If you are unable to pay by credit card and need to pay by company check or purchase order, please contact the Enterprise World team, and we’ll be happy to help you further.
Credit card is the only accepted method of payment on site. We cannot accept checks or purchase orders at the conference. Your fee will be calculated and billed in US Dollars.
OpenText is offering an exciting series of courses and workshops July 9-11 to provide hands-on learning opportunities on best practices for the usage, deployment and operations of your OpenText solutions. The courses and workshops are aligned by role and product track. Click here for the course descriptions. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about individual sessions.
During the online registration you can select "Conference and Training" or "Pre-Conference Training Only" and select your training courses during the registration at a later step.
If you choose to sign up for training, please make your workshop or course selections under "Session Registration". The appropriate fee will be shown next to your selection. Then follow the instructions to complete your registration.
You can make changes or withdraw from a training session through the Enterprise World website. Simply click on the "Already Registered" link on the site, enter your confirmation number, and proceed to make your modifications. If you need any help, just email us at email@example.com.
|Super Early Bird |
(Until Feb 15)
|Early Bird |
(Feb 16 - Apr 15)
|Standard Rate |
(Apr 16 - July 9)
- Participation in an engaging and valuable learning session with an OpenText expert and your peers from other organizations
- Usage of a computer for hands-on lab exercises (where applicable)
- Course materials in two formats: 1) printed hard copy, and 2) personally licensed eBook
- Breakfast, Lunch and refreshments during your course days
OpenText will contact you regarding your options. You can email any questions to OpenText Learning Services firstname.lastname@example.org.
At the Conference
Note that adding a breakout session to your agenda on the website does not register you to attend the session.
Special Offers and Services
Proceedings are ideal if you were unable to attend a session while at the conference or you simply want to review the session handouts. Presentation handouts will be posted in an Enterprise World 2017 Core folder. You will receive an email with the link to the folder.