OpenText Enterprise World 2017 delivers an entirely new experience. This year’s event features customized tracks to meet the individual needs of all attendees:
- OpenText User Track addresses specific uses and applications of the OpenText EIM platform, highlighting Customer Experience Management, Business Network, Enterprise Content Management, Business Process Management, Analytics and Discovery
- OpenText Industry Track identifies and explores the specific trends impacting Financial Services, Life Sciences, Public Sector, Energy and Engineering industries
Each track will feature a keynote speaker along with strategy roadmaps, customer stories, panels and technical how-to sessions tailored to address each individual area.
In addition, Enterprise World will host a variety of networking activities, interactive workshops and live demos plus access to the Innovation Lab, Developer Lab, Enterprise Expo, User Group meetings, Future Forward educational track, Product Advisory Councils, training courses, Partner Summit and so much more!
- Training & Workshops: Saturday, July 8th – Monday, July 10th
- Discover how you can maximize the value of your OpenText solutions
- Partner Summit: Sunday, July 9th – Monday, July 10th
- Hear updates on the Global Partner Program and learn about OpenText Vision and Strategy
- Innovation Lab: Monday, July 10th – Thursday, July 13th
- Have a say and influence future development
- Developer Lab: Monday, July 10th – Thursday, July 13th
- Learn how to build applications with our Engineering team in Beginner and Advanced sessions
- Conference: Tuesday, July 11th – Thursday, July 13th
- Hear about how OpenText can help you Enable the Digital World in our Keynote Presentation
- Attend Breakout Sessions with a strong focus on technical content, roadmaps and customer stories
- Be part of a User Group and share your thoughts and ideas
- Enterprise Expo: Tuesday, July 11th – Thursday, July 13th
- Learn and network with OpenText experts and our Partners
- Visit the new Entrepreneurial Pods which aim to provide exposure for new and exciting emerging technologies
- Future Forward Thursday, July 13th
- A day-long program for students who want to learn about the quietly growing $400 billion industry of Enterprise Software, and where they might fit in.
- The day will include informative, inspiring sessions and panels, as well as an expo to connect with startups, thought leaders, subject matter experts and professionals.
- Free to the first 200 valid University students/faculty.
Be sure to check back over the coming months; we will continue to augment the Enterprise World 2017 Agenda with intriguing new additions.
*Agenda subject to change