2017 Partner Summit/Enterprise World PARTNER FAQs
Is there a cost to attend Partner Summit?
Why should I attend Partner Summit?
At Partner Summit, you will learn where we are headed as a company, and how you can align your business with ours to maximize on market opportunity and drive customer success. Here are key reasons to attend Partner Summit:
1. Hear about program-specific updates including what’s new in the program, new tools and resources, training and certification updates, marketing programs and opportunities, all delivered by the Channels and Alliances team.
2. Attend specialized breakout sessions by business unit to dive deeper into your solutions of interest.
3. Take advantage of the unique opportunity to network with the Channels and Alliances team, Sales and Product Leaders, Channel Community, and additional key supporting staff.
4. Attending Partner Summit is a quick and effective way of onboarding new consultants into your OpenText practice as they will be introduced to a wide range of OpenText experts and exposed to a wealth of detail and information related to OpenText, the Global Partner Program and the OpenText portfolio.
Who do I contact with breakout topic request for Partner Summit?
The Global Partner Program team is actively building the agenda for Partner Summit 2017 and would like to hear from you! If you have any program or breakout stopic suggestions please email your ideas to email@example.com
When does Partner Summit begin?
Partner Summit begins on Sunday, July 9th with breakout sessions and continues on Monday, July 10th with the general session and more breakout sessions.
Where is the main keynote area for Partner Summit located?
The location of the Partner Summit Keynotes at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre will be confirmed the weeks prior to the event.
Is there a cost to attend Enterprise World?
To attend Enterprise World there are three options for partners:
- Purchase a US$2,095 Partner Conference Attendee Pass (register 3 people from your company and receive the 4th registration free);
- Sponsor the event and select the discounted Sponsor Pass -- US$1,695; or
- Sponsor the event and select the US$995 Exhibitor pass (available for booth and pod sponsors only).
NOTE: Some sponsorship packages include passes.
When does Enterprise World begin?
Enterprise World begins on Tuesday, July 11th with the General Session Keynote in the morning. You can see the full Enterprise World agenda here.
Where is the main keynote area for Enterprise World located?
The location of the Enterprise World general session keynotes will be confirmed the weeks prior to the event.
When and where will the Enterprise World receptions be taking place?
Enterprise World receptions will be as follows:
|Enterprise World Welcome Reception & Kick-off
|Tuesday, July 11th:
|Thursday, July 13th:
The location of the Enterprise Expo and Receptions will be confirmed the weeks prior to the event.
PLEASE NOTE: Agenda Timing Subject to Change. Please check back to verify.
Can I register as a customer and receive early bird rates?
All partners of OpenText who wish to attend must register using one of the above options. Customer registrations are checked regularly and any partners who register under this path will be notified and have their registrations adjusted accordingly.
Do I need to register online for Enterprise World/Partner Summit or can I register onsite?
You can register onsite; however, we suggest that you register online before the event so your conference badge will be ready upon your arrival at the event registration desk.
If I register for Partner Summit, am I automatically registered for Enterprise World?
No, during the registration process you must select both Partner Summit and Enterprise World if you plan to attend both. If your plans change, you will be able to edit your registration details.
What is the difference between an Exhibitor pass and a Sponsor pass?
An Exhibitor pass will provide access to the Expo hall as well as
- Conference food and beverage
- Tuesday Kick-Off Reception and Celebration
- Tuesday, Wednesday & Thursday Breakfast and Lunch
NOTE: Exhibitor passes are available to pod and booth sponsors only. Thursday Evening Offsite Event Not Included
A Sponsor pass will provide full access to all that Enterprise World has to offer. This includes access to main-stage keynotes, breakouts, Expo hall access, conference food and beverage, and the Thursday evening event.
How do I use my Elite points to purchase my Enterprise World pass?
Select the appropriate Partner Registration Type on the Register Page. On the second page of the registration there is a question for how many points you would like to redeem to use towards your registration fee. You have the options to choose either 3790, 1895 or 0 points. These points will then be applied at the end of the registration and your fee adjusted. After completing your registration an email will be sent to the OpenText Elite team and your registration will be pending while your points are confirmed. Once approved by the Elite team your registration you will receive a confirmation email and any payments will be processed.
Do I need to be a sponsor in order to attend Enterprise World?
No, however you will be required to purchase a Partner Conference Attendee Pass (US$2,095).
Who can sponsor Enterprise World?
Current OpenText partners with a contract that is valid beyond the Enterprise World dates (July 10-13, 2017) can sponsor. If your contract is up for review/renewal before Enterprise World we will need internal OpenText approval from your account manager and contracts team before approving a sponsorship.
Why should I sponsor Enterprise World?
Enterprise World provides a wealth of opportunities for attendees to extend their understanding of Enterprise Information Management and the importance of Digital Transformation in the enterprise. By sponsoring, you have the opportunity to share your knowledge and experience with many important stakeholders, customers, and prospects.
Other Key benefits include:
- Market reach - With a committed customer base in attendance, you will be at the forefront of a likeminded and engaged audience.
- Networking – With a mixture of the market leaders, global customers and key OpenText personnel in attendance, Enterprise World is the perfect platform to expand your network.
- Demonstrate - Showcase your solutions and products to enhance your organizations’ opportunities and value in the EIM Universe.
- Lead Generation - Generating new lead prospects extends the value of your sponsorship beyond the conference.
When is the sponsorship deadline?
The sponsorship deadline is June 1, 2017 unless stated otherwise in the sponsorship prospectus.
Click here to review this year's sponsorship prospectus. To secure your sponsorship please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Can I split my sponsorship payment?
Sponsorship payments can be split, however, a minimum of 50% must be provided upon submission of the sponsorship contract. Please include your payment terms upon submitting your contract.
Do I need to provide my own booth for exhibiting?
No, all booths and pods are provided by OpenText, included as part of your sponsorship package. The booths are designed to be turnkey to minimize the hassle of exhibiting. There are graphic content requirements for the booths and pods, which will be outlined in the exhibitor manual. This manual will be sent to applicable sponsors closer to the event.
What date and time will exhibitor setup be?
What are the exhibiting hours in the Expo hall?
TO BE CONFIRMED.
All exhibitors will be allowed access to the Expo hall 30 minutes before the expo hall opens to conference attendees. We ask that all booths and pods be manned for the full allotment of exhibiting hours.
NOTE: EXHIBIT HOURS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE.
What pre-conference training offerings are available?
Learning Services offers a variety of pre-conference technical courses for partners and customers. See a complete list of course offerings.
Can partners receive a discount for the pre-conference training?
No, partners cannot receive a discount on the pre-conference training as the prices are already set at a reduced rate for the event.
Can I use my Elite points to register for pre-conference training?
Unfortunately not, for Enterprise World Elite points can only be used toward a full conference pass.