Attending the AIIM Conference? Connect with OpenText and Learn About the Future of ECM
The 2017 AIIM Conference is the perfect place to gain valuable insight into what the enormous changes taking place in the ECM sector mean to you. And there’s no better place to start than with the industry leader! OpenText product and industry experts will be at AIIM to help you understand how technology advances and new use cases are rewriting the possibilities for content management.
Visit us at Booth 12, join one of our sessions, and book a 1:1 meeting to see how to make the most of tomorrow’s opportunities:
- OpenText and Documentum are now one. See what this union of two industry leaders means to current investments and the future of ECM.
- Learn about the shift from "content management" to "content services" and what organizations need to do to make the most it.
- Understand the productivity benefits possible by extending ECM functionality into the lead applications that drive your enterprise.
OpenText Sessions at AIIM Conference 2017
- Breakout Session: Changing Times: The Future of ECM
Wed March 15 Time: 10:50 - 11:35
- Roundtable: The Dynamic Duo Unite: Integrating ECM and BPM with Low-Code Apps
Wed March 15 Time: 1:30 - 2:15
- Roundtable: No Application is an Island: The Value in Integrating Office 365 and SharePoint into Business Processes
Wed March 15 Time 3:35 – 4:20
- Roundtable: Keeping Your Lawyers (Reasonably) Happy with Unified ECM & eDiscovery
Thurs March 16 Time: 10:50 – 11:35