Complimentary Analytics Workshop
Join OpenText™ Analytics in Washington, D.C. at The Ritz-Carlton, Pentagon City, for a complimentary one-day interactive, hands-on analytics workshop that dives deep into enterprise-class tools for designing, deploying, and displaying compelling data visualizations.
During this workshop, you’ll gain insights from our technical experts Dan Melcher and Geff Vitale as they share how to build dynamic, interactive, and highly visual information applications. If you are modernizing your business with Big Data and want your entire organization to benefit through compelling data visualization, interactive reports and dashboards and interested in a hands-on learning – then this complimentary workshop should not be missed.
Senior Solution Architect
By the end of the workshop, you will learn how to:
- Build interactive, visually rich applications from the ground up
- Create data visualization and reports and using multiple data sources
- Embed data visualization and reporting into existing apps to create a seamless experience
- Target profitable customers and markets using predictive analytics
Attendees will receive an afternoon of FREE hands-on learning, and a solid foundation of OpenText Analytics.
Who Should Attend?
- IT directors and managers, information technology managers, Business Analysts, Product Managers, Architects
- Team members who define, design and deploy applications that use data visualizations, reports, dashboards, and analytics to engage your audience
- Consultants who help clients evaluate and implement the right technology to deliver data visualizations, reports, dashboard and analytics at scale
|8:00 am - 8:30 am||Registration Opens|
|8:30 am - 10:00 am||Welcome and Data Visualization and Embedded Analytics|
|10:00 am - 10:15 am||Break|
|10:15 am - 11:00 am||Hands-on workshop: Analyze the Customer|
|11:00 am - 12:00 pm||Hands-on workshop: Drive Engagement with Dashboards|
|12:00 pm - 1:00 pm||Lunch Break|
|1:00 pm - 3:00 pm||Hands-on workshop: Embedding Secure Analytics with iHub|
|3:00 pm - 3:30 pm||Wrap Up|