OpenText Travel Receipts Management for SAP® Solutions
Working with paper receipts is a particularly cumbersome activity for Finance departments, because extra time is needed to locate the receipts in folders and file cabinets, to sort and file the incoming paperwork, and cross-check the printed data with the electronic data in SAP Travel Management. This process gets even more complicated when receipts have to be sent from one location to another. An inefficient, time-consuming, and error-prone process means high processing costs.
As a self-service application for employees, SAP Travel Management together with Travel Receipts Management for SAP Solutions cuts administrative efforts substantially. It reduces the travel department's work load by avoiding double entries and liberates employees' time to focus on more strategic, value-added tasks.
- Faster reimbursement of travel expenses to employees
- Reduced processing time and costs through employee self-service and single entry
- Simplified auditing
- Enhanced capabiltiy to prevent fraud
- Increased transparency of the overall travel management process
- Secure and cost-effective data storage
Travel Receipts Management for SAP Solutions (sold by SAP as SAP Travel Receipts Management by OpenText) is integrated with the SAP Travel Management solution to reduce the administrative workload associated with travel expense accounting. It also provides user-friendly functions that speed up the entry and processing of travel expense reports, and streamline accounting and reimbursement processes.
With Travel Receipts Management for SAP Solutions, all travel-related data, as well as the original receipts, are displayed in the SAP Travel Management interface in a clearly organized structure. Once information is entered, you can access it automatically anywhere along the travel management process lifecycle.
This helps Finance staff to process travel expense reports faster and reduce errors, improving their productivity and reducing the processing cost per travel expense report.
Learn more about the key capabilities of OpenText Travel Receipts Management:
- Provides a comprehensive view of all information related to the travel management process on one screen
- Archives receipts securely according to legal regulations
- Enables employee and manager self-service scenarios
- Supports multiple inbound channels (Email, Scan, Barcode, Fax, Mass Import, Mobile)
- Provides a high degree of adaptability and configurability
Ensure efficient and seamless travel management processes
SAP Resells Travel Receipts Management by OpenText
OpenText and SAP are please to announce the fourth expansion of their existing reseller agreement to include SAP Travel Receipts Management by OpenText (also known as OpenText Travel Receipts Management for SAP Solutions).