The Web is your most important channel for establishing brand visibility and creating great customer experiences. One application of Customer Experience Management is to optimize your online marketing efforts. Draw customers to your site through search engine optimization (SEO) and semantic connections then use interactive marketing techniques to maintain their attention and strengthen their loyalty.
- Deliver information and services that reflect what you know about each visitor’s preferences
- Provide a unified experience, regardless of how, when, or on what device the content is viewed
- Give visitors the ability to interact with you, comment on what they read, and make their voice heard
- Create an immersive experience with interactive content such as video, SlideShare presentations, and rich internet applications (RIA)
- Motivate customers to return to your site and share their enthusiasm with others
Attract - to connect with high-value audiences. Use what you’ve learned about the behavior and preferences of your customers to give them the information they want when they arrive on your site. Show visitors you value their business through targeted content and special offers. Leverage the latest in semantic technology to increase relevancy and recommendations. Enable customers to be the voice of your brand.
Convert - to build and strengthen customer relationships. Draw prospective customers to your site through multichannel and social marketing. Generate more relevant leads by tailoring your content and sites for search engines and improving search results. Once visitors arrive, deliver an exceptional online experience with dynamic, rich, and relevant content. Further optimize your sites for mobile devices to provide a great experience anytime, anywhere.
Measure - to gain insight and improve ROI. Leverage closed-loop marketing to discover what’s working and improve what’s not. Measure and increase the effectiveness of your marketing message through social networks, mobile devices, and Web-based widgets. Increase your ROI as you tailor your message and delivery based on customer preferences and how they’re interacting with your brand on various online channels. Understand what your customers are doing and saying, and adapt your online marketing behaviors.
Have a Question?
Contact an OpenText Expert:
Frank Del Pinto
Director Product Marketing, Web Experience Management
Customer Success Stories
Behr creates a cinematic experience online, designed for homeowners and do-it-yourselfers alike.
Learn More »
Houston Community College regains control of a disjointed Web site and creates a “one-stop shop” for students.
Learn More »
University Health System Consortium provides its customers with a personalized experience.
Learn More »
Join the Conversation
Join with developers and technical users to exchange information in the OpenText Web Experience Management Community »
Note: Your customer login is required.
Webinar: Content, Channels, Consistency - Leveraging WCM for Improved Online Marketing
This on-demand webinar discusses how to best manage brand consistency across multiple channels, and how web content management solutions can help you achieve cost-effective multichannel campaigns.
Download Supporting Documentation
- Infographic: Insight Into the Customer Experience
- Whitepaper: How to Create Measurable Value from Today's Digital Environment
- OpenText Online Marketing Executive Brief
- OpenText Engagement Executive Brief
- Independent Analyst Report: Compass Guide to WCM - Evaluation of OpenText
- OpenText Web Experience Management Executive Brief
- OpenText Semantic Navigation Executive Brief
- OpenText Everywhere Mobility Executive Brief