Improve efficiencies, mitigate risks, and ensure compliance
Barrick Gold Corporation
Document Management solution provides full content lifecycle management, offering a single, authoritative repository for storing and organizing capital project information
Enterprise Content Management (ECM) plays a key role in organizations throughout the Energy industry, including those operating in the oil and gas, petrochemical, utilities, and chemical sectors, in helping address compliance and corporate governance issues, increasing operational productivity, and strengthening financial efficiency of the business.
Built on the solid foundation of the OpenText Enterprise Content Management (ECM) Suite, OpenText ECM Suite applications for the Energy industry solve many interrelated business problems where integrating people, processes, and business information is advantageous and driving efficiency and improving organizational agility are critical. With OpenText ECM Suite applications for the Energy industry:
- Oil and gas organizations can streamline internal processes, connect remote sites and disparate technologies, improve workforce productivity, and ensure regulatory compliance while leveraging existing investments.
- Chemcial sector organizations can efficiently and effectively manage and control complex, unstructured content such as engineering drawings, specifications, reports, emails, and presentations that are dispersed across multiple systems helping them react quickly to new and changing regulations and ensuring compliance.
- Utilities organizations can manage and control key documents and processes, eliminate inefficiencies, and maintain compliance with ever-increasing regulations, so they can focus on customer support and service.
OpenText ECM Suite Applications for Energy
OpenText ECM Suite applications for the Energy industry include:
- OpenText Capital Projects enables the various stakeholders such as project teams, engineering, procurement, & construction (EPC) contractors and vendors to communicate and collaborate easily throughout the construction process lifecycle.
- OpenText Engineering Document Management provides engineers and supporting teams with a secure, collaborative web-based environment to create, capture, review, and manage, both completed and work-in-progress engineering documents.
OpenText Rate Case Management enables a systematic, end-to-end approach for managing investments and expenses in order to optimize rates and ensure compliance with regulatory agencies and interveners.
- OpenText Transmittal Management helps standardize and secure a complete and transparent lifecycle for a capital project’s transmittals, from creation and review to compliant auditing and retention.