Profit more from customer contacts and business processes
Get Closer to Your Customers through Communications
Nine out of ten CEOs in the 2010 IBM Global CEO Study identified "getting closer to the customer as the most important dimension to realize their strategy in the next five years."
Leading analysts agree. They've identified Customer Communications Management—how a company engages and communicates with its customers—as a key strategic and tactical enabler.
The customer's experience at every touchpoint, from correspondence to call-center interactions, offers an opportunity to strengthen the relationship. The challenge is finding a way to efficiently leverage what you know about that customer in order to make even mass correspondence, like billing or statements, more personally valuable.
Resolving this challenge has two dimensions. First, how can you innovatively deploy the wealth of customer information in IT business systems? Second, how can you empower marketing, sales, and support/service to rapidly adapt customer communications to evolving circumstances?
One key tool for achieving these goals is OpenText StreamServe. It drives all the major phases of rapidly deployed, efficiently run, and effective Customer Communications Management to facilitate dialogue between the company and its customers.
With little or no change to existing systems, OpenText StreamServe consolidates data from business systems into smarter, more cost-effective customer communications.
- Full-feature, familiar design environment enables rapid development and implementation of superior customer correspondence templates
- Intuitive, Web-based tools enable business people to easily create new documents, and modify or leverage existing documents on the fly
- Ready-reference repository shows your call center reps identical copies of documents the customer received, and enables immediate re-send
- High-volume, high-speed production automatically generates personalized documents in the format each recipient prefers, organized for cost-effective and efficient delivery
- Comprehensive management tools monitor and control operational and production processes