Profit more from customer contacts and business processes
Achieve Fast Results with Better Document Processes
Operations continually look to streamline their processes. Yet, many continue to rely on manual handling steps that consume resources and introduce errors.
In many enterprises, the workflow processes have been in place for many years; sometimes even decades. They include a string of stops and starts as essential documents are printed and handled at multiple locations. People physically burst, collate, staple, and hand-off various document components necessary to complete the process.
In contrast, well-known companies such as Coca-Cola Enterprises, Bayer, Bausch & Lomb, and AmerisourceBergen have streamlined document production in their high-volume distribution facilities. They have vastly improved the timing, accuracy, and value of customer documents involved in shipments.
OpenText StreamServe eliminates the manual steps that cost money, cause delays, and introduce errors that diminish customer satisfaction and incur additional cost to correct. It electronically stages the documents produced by various sub-processes and sources, releases each document set as tasks are completed, and accurately reflects the state of the overall process. It is a complete solution for integrated, order-of-magnitude improvements in document-driven business processes.
With little or no change to existing processes, StreamServe consolidates data from business systems into smarter, more cost-effective internal and customer communications.
- Automatic document generation, staging, and release enables faster-flowing, more-accurate paperwork delivered in the format each recipient requires
- Full-feature design environment enables rapid development and implementation of superior process-document templates
- Intuitive, web-based tools enable business people to easily create new documents, and modify or leverage existing documents on the fly
- Ready-reference repository shows account/support reps identical copies of documents the customer received, and enables immediate re-send
- Comprehensive management tools monitor and control operational and production processes.