OpenText Cloud Computing
Enterprise-class cloud computing services and applications for securely managing, exchanging, and socializing enterprise information
How can you balance the need to reduce costs, cut resources and address information security with the demand for better information responsiveness to the business, scalability, and agility?
Regardless of the volume or format of enterprise information – from documents, business records and fax to video, audio, email and SMS – the OpenText Cloud combines the benefits of cloud computing including lower overhead and no infrastructure and deployment costs with enterprise-grade security, compliance, and social services. Companies such as Unilever and Quest are embracing the OpenText Cloud to drive business value, rapidly establish a social business network, and deploy highly secure applications.
Why OpenText Cloud?
- It’s built for the enterprise: OpenText Cloud was built specifically for Enterprise Information Management (EIM) and provides the architecture, security, compliance, manageability, and flexibility that enterprises depend upon.
- It’s secure: Information security requirements today go beyond preventing unauthorized data access. Organizations also need to bring security policies into the cloud so they can meet regulatory and legal governance requirements and remain in control of their information no matter where it is located.
- It’s social: Social media has dramatically changed the way we work. Modern software deployments have to include social capabilities to remain relevant – ranging from social collaboration and customer engagement to social file sharing and social analytics.
- It’s elastic: Organizational needs change and an information management deployment should not be a roadblock to those changes. Whatever stage you’re at, we can upsize and downsize your deployment on demand.
- It’s cheaper: Managing your information in the cloud already means that you have no infrastructure and deployment costs. Managing your information in a cloud deployment built purposefully for the enterprise and EIM not only lowers cost of ownership and reduces risk but also increases time-to-deployment for new applications.
- It provides peace of mind: We take responsibility from deployment and maintenance, through monitoring, optimization and upgrade to application management, allowing you to focus on your business needs while we take care of the rest.
OpenText Cloud Services
As OpenText Cloud was built specifically for EIM, it offers a worldwide, managed hosted environment for a wide range of EIM services and cloud-based applications, including content management, customer experience management, business process management, information exchange, and discovery. The OpenText Cloud services offered include:
Hosting Services: Hosting Services provide managed hosting, which means a professionally managed data center, IT and operations that allow us to run your OpenText applications and store your data on our computer infrastructure so you don’t have to.
- Tempo Box
- Tempo Social
- Managed Hosting Services for Web Experience Management
- Managed Hosting Services for OpenText Social Communities
- Managed Hosting Services for OpenText Media Management
- Managed Hosting Services for Content Server
- Managed Hosting Services for Knowledge Exchange
- OpenText Media Management On Demand
- OpenText Semantic Navigation, Cloud Edition
Information Services: Information Services support the exchange of any information and any data format whether structured (via SMS, EDI, telex) or unstructured (via fax, capture). Fast, reliable and secure, Information Services also provide seamless business process integration.
Social Collaboration Services: Secure and compliant, Social Collaboration Services provide collaboration, social marketing, synching, and sharing capabilities across all applications provided by the OpenText Cloud.
The above services are delivered on top of a powerful cloud infrastructure, provided by 10 data centers operating around the world in a high-availability environment. The OpenText Infrastructure Services provide core infrastructure technologies such storage, networking, security, backup, high availability, virtualization, monitoring, and the elastic computing power. The data center locations include: Ashburn (VA), Austin (TX), Frankfurt, Hong-Kong, Paris, Slough (UK), Sydney, Tinton Falls (NJ), Tokyo, and Toronto.
OpenText Media Management On Demand provides the right solution to manage marketing assets
Quest Diagnostics customizes OpenText Media Management to improve review process