Make optimal use of resources by empowering people with the information and processes they need to be successful
The pace of business is quickening. For years now, organizations have relied on enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems as the core of their business processes, but challenges remain in getting at the right information across a variety of business systems, such as SAP, Oracle, and Microsoft, at the right time in the business process, and in formats conducive to fast and effective decision-making.
The agility and speed that organizations are able to adapt to change and the ability to accelerate the development and deployment of improved business processes can be the determining factors for success. On the other hand, the lack of flexibility of traditional systems and inability to easily modify and optimize processes can mean falling behind the competition, or worse...
Enterprise Information Management (EIM) – a best-practices-driven approach that maximizes the value of information assets while accelerating the flow of information and process through advanced capabilities – allows organizations to establish what is called Process Velocity across every functional area.
In short, Process Velocity solutions from OpenText drive significant value across a number of top- and bottom-line factors by allowing organizations to:
- Address growing volumes of information required to support mission critical business processes
- Provide strategic business planning and modeling to align resources, information, and systems with business goals (transformation)
- Easily report on processes for regulatory compliance purposes
- Gain actionable insights at “the speed of business” through Dynamic Case Management
- Improve decision making through automation and visibility
- Speed responsiveness through better collaboration
- Create signature/exceptional experiences for all customers, inside and outside the organization
- Extend processes across departments, functions, and stakeholders to generate business value
Information Security for the Modern Enterprise
Discover how you can move forward in securing your organization.
First United Bank and Trust
First United Bank and Trust automates customer-facing operations, unifies employee efforts with OpenText BPM solutions